Failing, Flailing, and Bailing...

...that's what I end up doing when I try to take on the whole world by myself. But that doesn't seem to stop me...

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dan Hawkins and D.C.Talk

I think a lot of people just don't realize how cool those two both are. I'm not sure of the reasons why. I like both Dan and D.C.Talk, even though some might find that an odd coupling. They're both held in high esteem by the majority of those who have attended CWR, frequently considered, "Awesome", and have been key influences on my life since the mid-nineties. So, here's to both of them. Yay!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

...if only those two would get along. Ha!

12/04/2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE THEM BOTH TOO!

Haha, true that Josh.

12/04/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

HA!

Likewise I'm sure, yet, as Josh has indicated the DC talkateers and I have a rocky relationship...

Thanks...

12/04/2006 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, they are pretty cool. Me and Matt used to listen to DC talk all the time. good times, good times. hey, so how are you? I haven't kept up with you in awhile! what's new? you need to email me! (jessacreacy@triad.rr.com). Lisa did, now it's your turn. you know you want to.

1/06/2007 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home