Failing, Flailing, and Bailing...

...that's what I end up doing when I try to take on the whole world by myself. But that doesn't seem to stop me...

Friday, November 24, 2006

My Car.

AHHHHhhh! Uh, Happy Thanksgiving recovery day. I sincerely hope your Thinksgiving day was blessed.
I've found myself in a bit of a predicament. I may have offended someone close to me, and I don't know how to make it right. By my calculations, Monday night, on the way to Jeremy's house, my car hit 100,000 miles. I didn't notice for another coupla days or so. I don't know what I should do to make it up to him/her. I mean, it's oil change isn't for another 1000 miles or so, and I can't afford new paint or rims. I'm at a loss. Please, if you have any ideas about how to patch up our relationship, let me know ASAP. I don't want to leave this situation raw like this any longer than I have to. Thanks for your understanding and swift response.

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

some new speakers wouldn't hurt...

11/24/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

trade it to me for my kia...

11/24/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

haha. You could try some fuzzy dice, just to make him/her laugh. You could also decide the poor car's gender and make it feel a little more secure about itself.

11/24/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger David said...

Josh: I like where you're going with that, I'll have to look into free options there.
Dan: I'm sorry, I've become to close to my car to push it towards an abusive relationship.
Lisa: I'll think about the dice, but I'm not into obstructing my vision. As to the gender, Honda shoulda thought of that earlier. I'm not gonna go deciding things like that. The last two times (the only two times) I named a car of mine, it died within a week. I can't go there again.

11/27/2006 2:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can appreciate that.

12/02/2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home